Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wednesday Already

Well, it's Wednesday again already!

The children are watching Postcards from Buster, so I've got...let's see...22 minutes left to come up with a drama sketch for Sunday. We have a busy weekend ahead, and I want to have other actors perform this week, so I must get them scripts right away. Praying for inspiration...

I got my living room paint job done today! It's a cross between butterscotch and coffee with cream. At the moment, I can't remember what the color name is. It's nice and warm, and goes well with both the woodwork and the leather couch. A week or so ago, I found a really long/wide "swag" (huge length of finished fabric) in a silky deep red/burgundy color that frames my bay window beautifully, so I think that will look really good against the paint color. I don't have too many other decorating ideas at the moment, but I'm really excited to get my living room put together in a way that we will enjoy.

Well after a phone call from Tara, it's already 4:31, so I have to quit here & get to writing the drama sketch. By the way, there were 160 people at church Sunday! PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Comment or email & let us know what you're up to!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home