Thursday, March 31, 2005

Cabbage in the Pot and Field

Well it's springtime finally! Aaand... it being our first spring in this house, we're just finding out just HOW BAD cabbage smells when it's rotting in the field after being frozen all winter. Ick. It's actually surprising that I'm not too grossed out to make cabbage for dinner. Which is what I'm doing.

Life is great...

We just found out today that instead of PAYING taxes this year, we're getting a REFUND!! WHOOOOEEEE!!!!!!

Our computer, which crashed on Saturday prior to Easter, was fixed by our friend and music pastor, Dave Phelps, with the help of some computer geniuses by phone.

The meatloaf in my oven was made by someone else for my family, as a part of the meal sharing group I'm in! No Work!

Britney, Eric's admin. asst., is also now my housecleaning helper. She just worked for me today for the first time...3 hours...and she got lots done for me! I think we'll be doing this twice monthly, at least until I'm out of school. Shoulda done it long ago.

Braden has been enrolled at Kaleidoscope Charter School for next year. There were only 2 spots left in his grade!

Holland is becoming a great little helper around the house!

Aidan is gaining citywide fame as a drumming prodigy. When he plays at church, people stop and stare...and applaud! He has his Grandpa Frazier's talent! Ask him when he's going to take drum lessons, and he'll tell you. "When I go potty on the toilet."

133 people came to our Good Friday service, and 4 were baptized! 181 were at church on Easter, and a man named Steve surrendered his life fully to Christ for the first time!

The enemy is mad. God is gracious. And surprising!

Love,
Kelly



I will see you soon .

Love
Braden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home