Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dip me in Ranch...I'm fried...

Well, whaddaya know... I'm the schmuck who got the sunburn yesterday. I sat in the sun for what seemed like a brief time, but apparently it was too long. My chest/shoulders and legs are fried. Sigh. I'm gonna do everything I can to keep from peeling, but it's probably a losing battle. The good thing: it wasn't bad enough to hurt. It's just kinda itchy and warm.

Braden caught himself five fish yesterday. A couple of them were 20-25 inch Northern. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

We all went to soccer with Braden last night. Again, we're very impressed with the coaching in this program. It's a drive, but Eric and I are both glad we missed the TRSA sign up this year (the local program he's been in for 2 years). Anoka's program -- and his coach -- is fantastic!

Well, it's a work day today. It's so cool to have 5 staff people here for Tuesday staff meetings now! Whoopeeee! God is GOOD!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

Sounds like you have skin like I do...pink first, brown later. Whereas my hubby just goes BROWN.

Not fair!!

:)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home